How do I find the "Your Daily Mix " on a Laptop/PC?

Solved!

How do I find the "Your Daily Mix " on a Laptop/PC?

olaorun67
Regular

I noticed the "Your Daily Mix" lists that get presented to you when you use the cell phone app, but I don't see on the full desktop application on my laptop. Can someone tell me where I can find these when using the applicaiton on a Windows laptop?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Katerina

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

On the desktop app, you can find Your Daily Mixes in Your Library under Made for You. 

For more info about Daily Mixes, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article.

Keep in mind that if you're new to Spotify, it might take a bit before you see your Daily Mixes. There's more information about this at this Spotify Answer.

If you're having troubles seeing them on the desktop app, you can also check this Spotify Answer for some troubleshooting steps you can try. 

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you'd like more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

103 Replies
Solution!

Katerina

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

On the desktop app, you can find Your Daily Mixes in Your Library under Made for You. 

For more info about Daily Mixes, we'd recommend taking a look at this support site article.

Keep in mind that if you're new to Spotify, it might take a bit before you see your Daily Mixes. There's more information about this at this Spotify Answer.

If you're having troubles seeing them on the desktop app, you can also check this Spotify Answer for some troubleshooting steps you can try. 

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you'd like more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain

View solution in original post

xqor-y6_c4kni

when I play my daily mix via my bluesound system it stops after 2 songs?

could you please help me out if this is a settings thing?

and please find anotherway to verfy if yopu are a robot or not I hate the picture verification becaus it is not consequent and often hard to see.

there are much more user friendly applications available.

thanks

tommymad

after checking recently, i found that you can find your daily mixes under "your library" and then right below that, should be "your daily mix" i found this on the pc app

essexguy1234

It would be useful to have on desktop too - I want to make a fixed playlist out of some of my daily mixes, but it's fiddly on mobile.

smack7s

WORKAROUND: Start playing the Spotify app on your desktop, then open the app on your Android or OS device. Keep playing on the desktop, but choose your daily mix from your device playlist, and it will play on your desktop. 😊

TheSkinny

I now see the "Your Daily Mix" under the "Your Music" category after installing the Spotify program on my Windows PC.  However, it wasn't seen from using the Web Player.

cattylj

I don't think it's available directly through the desktop yet. But if you start playing it on your phone you can tap the little "Listening on: iPhone" or whatever the exact wording is at the bottom of your phone screen. It should pull up the list of devices that you've used to log into Spotify on. Click the desktop you want to listen to the mix on and then it should start playing there. Bit putzy, but it works.

vsongs
Regular

I've had the daily mix on my  apple IMac desktop for the last couple of weeks at least.  I started off with 4 mixes and just yesterday saw I now have 6. I listen  a lot more through my desktop than phone so this is great for me. 

plcatalano
Casual Listener

I can't get it for my Macbook still. Is it availble for Macbook?

thejadmaster

I just discovered this feature from the app on my Macbook Pro. I've never seen it there (or heard of it) before, so it must have just been updated and added to at least the OSX app.

I've six mixes now, and I can't wait to start listening! 🙂

gro8os
Casual Listener

Confirmed! Glad to see that someone is actually listening at Spotify. If you don't want to wait for Spotify to auto-update, just download the installer and run it again.

Thanks @thejadmaster for the heads-up.

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 17.52.26.jpg

nefariousjib

!

sashashev

I had the same problem and found a workaround. Play the playlist on your phone but use the "connect to device"  option to send the output to to your pc. It may not be worth the hassle but if you have a new iphone with no headphone jack or you want to play through larger speakers, it may be worthwhile

JO211

Hi! 
my solution for it was played on my iPhone and go to the desktop Spotify and select it to listen to my playlist... So when the playlist is going to over I open my app and scroll down to charge more songs.

Sorry if I write bad, but I don't speak English xDDD just wanna help you

in the picture, you can choose computer to play on it 

Captura de pantalla 2016-12-03 a las 21.34.58.png

marcias

But... why?

jomtones

Total fail. Sort it out, Spotify! So many inconsistencies.

jakewalsh2012

If you want to play Daily Mix through your computer speakers, find the mix on your phone and hit the "Devices Available" button at the bottom and select your computer. Confirmed 20 seconds ago.

AndrewRRacer

Thanks! I didn't think of that!

ozdane

What's working for me right now is to play the Daily Mix on your phone but choose a Deice connected to the same network (e.g. iMac, laptop)... Not perfect but better sound if you want to play that playlist on your DT

GreyRazor

Until they release it for the desktop, simply start playing it on the mobile device. Next, click on "Devices Available" and select your desktop instead of the mobile device. You can then control it as normal from the desktop app.

iPhone_A.png
iPhone_B.png
SUGGESTED POSTS