Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to display the full track date in Spotify for Desktop. Date appears cut off

How to display the full track date in Spotify for Desktop. Date appears cut off

Hello,

I'd like to see the full track date when opening my Spotify for Desktop. I've done some procedures to check if the date came up but couldn't.

Unfortunately the last two digits (of the year) are cut off and I can't see the full track date.

I've been to settings, zoomed out and zoomed in, but nothing solved. I can only view the date through the web version.

Does anyone have any idea of the procedure I can do for track dates to appear correctly? I look forward to help and thank you for your attention to this post.

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

ASUS

Operating System

WINDOWS 10

I attached a photo for ease of understanding. I would just like to see the full date, in the photo you can see the cut date.

track.jpg
3 Replies

Hey @gabriellimax 

By any chance have you shrunk the size of the Friends Activity on the right-hand side? That could be the reason in why the date isn't being fully shown.

Keanu_C

Hi,  

I followed your suggestion earlier by removing the column that shows what friends are playing. But the date is still cut, I also follow his reasoning and he seemed to settle.

But what we see is that the settings are 'defined', it is as if the elements did not follow the size of the screen. I thought it would be responsive, but everything seems to be set to any screen size.

Can you see the full date on your Spotify Desktop? Or for you the date is cut too?

I would like to thank you for the suggestion.

Look:

spotify.jpg

When i move the activity it shows the whole date without any cut outs. I see that in your screenshot you are still experiencing the issue, by any chance is there anything near the calendar icon that can be adjusted?

Keanu_C

Suggested posts