Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Inspiron 5570

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I am unable to change the offline storage location. After attempting to change it, it shows the default location after restarting the application. I have performed clean installation, it did not work.

2 Replies

Hey @JacobLJL,

Thanks for posting on the Community 🙂

Can you let us know the exact Spotify version you use?

On another note, what do you mean by restarting the app? So you log out from your account and then log in? Are you restarting your device or just closing the app and then opening again?

Lastly, we'd like to know, does this happen to you when you use another device different from your computer? If you log in with another account, do you experience the same inconvenience? 

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi there @CarlosE,

Thanks for the response! I managed to get it to work after I changed the permission settings of the folder(s) (full access for my user). For some reason the folder decided to not recognise the only administrator user of the PC, which created that folder, as administrator (funny i know, that explains why i need to click yes for admin permissions for everything in the folder recently zzz). I'm all good nowヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Suggested posts