Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LOST SONGS

LOST SONGS

SPOTIFY.... HELLLLLLLP!!! 

I posted a couple times earlier today about songs suddenly appearing unchecked/unsaved in various playlists I created on my laptop, and having disappeared entirely from the master SONG folder. I mentioned that were it not for the fact I'd created the playlist, I'd have no idea the songs were even missing.

It dawned on me after posting that I haven't copied every single song from my SONG folder into a created playlist, which meant other songs could be missing too. Sure enough, as I was in damage control mode I stumbled across many artists that had one or two songs I'd placed in a playlist, but other songs from the same album were MIA. 

With over 4000 songs in my Spotify library, there is no way for me to know which songs are missing.  Are you able to restore any songs that were lost in the past 24 hours or so?

Also, it would sure be beneficial if there was a way to copy/paste the songs in our SONG folder onto a word doc to have a record of them to help salvage and rebuild our libraries after this kind of situation. By the same token, if you had a DELETED folder that could be reviewed after the fact when a song is accidentally (or even intentionally) deleted so it can be retrieved, that would obviously be helpful.  

1 Reply

I'm having the same issue. 

Suggested posts