Liked songs not showing as liked on artist page (ALL DEVICES, NOT JUST DESKTOP)

Highlighted

Liked songs not showing as liked on artist page (ALL DEVICES, NOT JUST DESKTOP)

Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

LITERALLY HAPPENING ON EVERY DEVICE I OWN (windows 10, android, ios, macbook)

My Question or Issue

Some artists not showing the liked tracks that are sitting in my liked tracks. Yes i've made sure it's not another album/etc. 

image.png
image.png
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Liked songs not showing as liked on artist page (ALL DEVICES, NOT JUST DESKTOP)

Music Fan

I think the followed artists are only shown in artist tab. Not the liked songs ones.

Happy to help, just check this one out. try to following them and they will appear on the artist tab.  

Highlighted

Re: Liked songs not showing as liked on artist page (ALL DEVICES, NOT JUST DESKTOP)

Casual Listener

that's not the issue HirenThakor, i'm not having an issue of liked artists. i'm having an issue that the songs i've previously liked no longer show as liked on the artists page. 

Highlighted

Music Fan
Then use twitter for support, Tweet out for spotify support, they'll help you ASAP.
Highlighted

Hey @austinthetaco,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out about this here.

It'd be useful to read this support site article and follow the steps listed in it to see whether, as a result, Spotify works properly and displays the songs you mentioned as 'Liked' when you're checking the related Artist's page.

Let us know how you get on. We'll keep an eye on your reply!

MarioModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"There's more to living than only surviving." - Dexter Holland

Visitor

I have this same issue, but only for songs liked before some date (haven't pinpointed the date yet). For example, I liked "Don't Wanna Fight" probably 2+ years ago and it doesn't show as liked (or even playing) from the artist page. Whereas I liked "Lions" earlier this month and it displays everything correctly. 

Screenshot_20200214-143614_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20200214-143633_Spotify.jpg
Highlighted

I am also dealing with this exact same issue, would love to know if anyone has solved it 😕

Highlighted

Composer

This issue has been brought up again and again over the years. My latest answer to this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Liked-Songs-from-Library-not-liked-from-searching/m-p/...

SUGGESTED POSTS