Step 1

NEXT STEP

Made for [me] section is incomplete

Made for [me] section is incomplete

Plan: Premium

Device: Android, Windows, SmartTV

Operating System: Android 11, Windows 10, Tizen

My Question or Issue

For a while, the "Made for [me]" section is incomplete.

I.e.: On Windows 10 app and browser, when the window is maximized, I can see "Daily Mix 2", "Daily Mix 4", "Discover weekly", "Release radar" but can't see Daily Mix 1,3,5,6. If the window gets to a custom size (not maximized), the SEE ALL option is made visible and all the daily mixes are available if clicked.

On Android and Tizen apps there's no way to change the "window" size, so ther SEE ALL option is hidden/missing.

I DO like that the Made for [me] section is under HOME and not under Search.

Please help / fix this.

image.png
image.png
image.png
5 Replies

Hey there @meshkerila

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Take into account that the sections in Home change over time so this can be the reason why you might not see some of them occasionally, including the Made for you playlists. 

No worries, you should still be able to find the whole content of this section by heading over to Search > Made for you in the desktop and mobile apps. 

If you can't see all your playlists there, would you mind sending us a screenshot of how that section appears on your end so we can take a closer look? Make sure not to send any private info. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi @Eni,

I don't have that under Search.

It's hosted under "Home" and it's incomplete, unless the window is not maximized and click on SEE ALL.

Come on man, I've not posted screenshots out of boredom 😞

image.png
image.png
image.png

Same story on Android, app version 8.6.96.422.

Screenshot_20220119-174630_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220119-174755_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220119-174646_Spotify.jpg

Hi @meshkerila

Thanks for getting back in touch.

As we mentioned previously, the sections in Home can vary over time so that's probably the reason why you can't see it at the moment. In this case, the best way to find those playlists is in Search > Made for You.

Additionally, we can see on the screenshots you sent the tab named Made for You in the Search page, in both desktop and mobile. Could you click on that section and let us know if all your Made for You playlists can be found there? 

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

After a lengthy message that will never see the light with the same screenshots being marked to highlight the missing section in Search, I saw that the "made for me" tile was indeed under Search hidden in plain sight. Also.... there's a good amount of scrolling to find the daily mixes.

Great and lovely but this isn't what I'm looking for.

I would like, please, to have the Daily Mixes displayed under home, or at least have the SEE ALL button available at all times for the "Made for kon" (me / my name) that's hosted as a group/section in HOME. It goes without saying that my girlfriend's account is not facing this issue.

This is why I reached out. I would very much like to have this issue resolved and not provided a workaround in which I have to scour the depths of the Spotify interface to find the daily mixes.

Suggested posts