Free

Country

NL

Device

Samsung Galaxy 10

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

I have made a playlist which contains 11 sublists. I want to allow selected contacts to listen to the whole map by giving them a link. Up to now I can only share a submap, not the main map. Is there a solution for my problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, welcome to the Spotify community, and thanks for your post! If I'm understanding your question correctly, you have a folder of playlists and are hoping to share the folder itself with your contacts rather than having to individually share each of the playlists. Unfortunately, this is not currently possible, but I would highly recommend visiting this active idea where you can vote and leave a comment.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, welcome to the Spotify community, and thanks for your post! If I'm understanding your question correctly, you have a folder of playlists and are hoping to share the folder itself with your contacts rather than having to individually share each of the playlists. Unfortunately, this is not currently possible, but I would highly recommend visiting this active idea where you can vote and leave a comment.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts