Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Activity Bar

Solved!

Missing Activity Bar

For several months now I have been unable to see what any of the people I am following are listening to. I have tried a number of things - reinstalling, looking through the forums, looking through settings, waiting for update after update in blind faith. But unfortunately I haven't been able to get my activity bar back. 

If it's any help, my account was created with an email address and then later connected to Facebook. 

Seeing what my followees are up to was one of the reasons I was first drawn to Spotify in the first place. I am now at the point of outrage. Why should a paying customer not have access to such an important feature when the majority of free users do? 

Please help soon.

Regards, 
Luca_Ficagna.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Okay, that's what I suspected. The problem with that activity section is it seems to have never been fully implemented after being released to some users. There's really not a way to get the activity feed back aside from just waiting it out at the moment. Like I say, some users have been getting it back recently, so hopefully you will have yours again soon, or the activity section will be fixed. Sorry to not have a better solution...it's just one of those A/B tests they've been doing recently, which are fairly random.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi, sorry to hear you're having problems with the activity feed. Several users had this replaced with an "activity" section in the lefthand sidebar; however, there have been several reports recently of things reverting to the old activity feed. Do you see an activity section on the left? It would be towards the top along with Browse, Radio, etc.

dinomightSpotify Star

Hey Brett, I do have an activity section. However, it says nothing about the people I allready follow; it only displays a page which says "It feels lonely here", and prompts me to find people to follow. 

Marked as solution

Okay, that's what I suspected. The problem with that activity section is it seems to have never been fully implemented after being released to some users. There's really not a way to get the activity feed back aside from just waiting it out at the moment. Like I say, some users have been getting it back recently, so hopefully you will have yours again soon, or the activity section will be fixed. Sorry to not have a better solution...it's just one of those A/B tests they've been doing recently, which are fairly random.

dinomightSpotify Star

Suggested posts