Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Missing' Album.

Solved!

'Missing' Album.

I started using spotify a few days ago, I realised that there are some albums that don't appear when you search for them, so in order to find them you must search "*album's name* spotify".

But this album https://open.spotify.com/album/4mfUBjbHpj6Z9lmnonfGFI just won't work, I can only listen to its first song which is "Dark-Kunor" but nothing else, in my desktop app It says that song isn't available but I can add it if it is on my PC, on web browser it doesn't play, and on my phone I can see the album but its content is empty.

Forgive my bad english, thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @cronoriddle, due to licensing agreements with the labels, content varies from region to region. Sometimes even, agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label, or a change may happen in music ownership. If you can't find an artist/song you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @cronoriddle, due to licensing agreements with the labels, content varies from region to region. Sometimes even, agreements can’t be reached with the artist or label, or a change may happen in music ownership. If you can't find an artist/song you’re looking for, they may appear (or reappear) soon.

Suggested posts