Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New headphone issues

Solved!

New headphone issues

Plan

Premium

Country

(Residing in Japan, but subscribed in Australia)

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Purchased a new set of headphones which do Bluetooth and are also wired with a 3.5mm headphone jack. (Brand: OneOdio, Wireless Pro-C).

When I play Spotify using Bluetooth (via Desktop App), all sounds are fairly even. However, when plugged in through the 3.5mm jack, vocal tracks are surprisingly weak. I've updated all headphone drivers and all audio drivers, so I don't think it's my computer. On other programs, all sounds are even as well.

I've tried playing with audio quality, loudness and general Windows and Spotify settings, but I can't seem to change this issue when listening wired.

Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey man, thanks for the suggestion. I realised it's my bad, the new headphones have a TRRS 3.5mm plug, but my computer only has the split headphone and mic inputs, which I can't use properly.

Oddly enough when I press the button on the in-line mic, the sound works perfectly, which is why I thought the sound everywhere else was working fine. I had been pressing the button out of boredom while I testing non-Spotify apps.

Anyway, I'll close this thread, lol. Thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Try to reinstall or install thru Microsoft Store.
Marked as solution

Hey man, thanks for the suggestion. I realised it's my bad, the new headphones have a TRRS 3.5mm plug, but my computer only has the split headphone and mic inputs, which I can't use properly.

Oddly enough when I press the button on the in-line mic, the sound works perfectly, which is why I thought the sound everywhere else was working fine. I had been pressing the button out of boredom while I testing non-Spotify apps.

Anyway, I'll close this thread, lol. Thanks for the reply.

Suggested posts