Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Music Available

Solved!

No Music Available

Hey so im on my computer and trying to listen to spotify as i game. problem is no music is showing up. i can search for songs but i cant listen to saved playlists cause apparently there is no such thing as music. anyway to fix this?

Screenshot (1).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @HeyItsNoki!

Hello @harambedad!

This issue is reported by some other users as well, this seems to be an issue specific to desktop client. There is a solution suggested by another user here. Can you give it a try and let me know if it works? Thanks in advance 🙂 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @HeyItsNoki!

Hello @harambedad!

This issue is reported by some other users as well, this seems to be an issue specific to desktop client. There is a solution suggested by another user here. Can you give it a try and let me know if it works? Thanks in advance 🙂 

Myself, like others here, enjoy premium spotfy on their work computers-- I do not have permissions for that folder location to mess with my Host file. So, we will be needing another solution (aka, maybe a solution on Spotify's side) 

@bwjunkie6

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be another workaround for this but I hope this will be fixed on Spotifys end soon. Please be patient 🙂

this worked for me. it took a bit to understand it but for anyone who is going to try to use this solution when you navigate to that folder you dont go through file explorer (which was my problem at first). You have to navigate through notepad itself

Suggested posts