We use Spotify at the Office to play background music, usualy via Radio or Playlists.
But when the chosen Radio station finishes we get an eery silence in the room
How can we set it up so there is never any down time - so that Spotify just keeps on playing music forever ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
My friends put together two streams of never-ending Radio for playing in the background for work settings.
The first never-ending stream is AllOfSpotify which includes classical, far out jazz, and atmospheric effects, like whale songs and lightning storms.
The second never-ending stream starts from AllOfSpotify-- but removes classical, far out jazz, and atmospheric effects-- and guarantees one play per month for every Van Morrison track, including musical fragments and talk-- if you play 24 X 7. (I laugh.) My friends have some interesting musical wishes.
Random shuffle of All of Spotify >> https://open.spotify.com/user/rednblu/playlist/4BIEfdQC3CXOa1N0mTFAEy <<
Perpetual NonRepeating Songs >> https://open.spotify.com/user/rednblu/playlist/0td5oLjwJt59zm1sVHbAHP <<
To play either of the above already-shuffled streams, try the following:
* Turn off the Spotify Shuffle-- because the Spotify "shuffle" picks some NonRandom subSet of 80 tracks and loops them forever-- or stops.
* Start from the top of the above All of Spotify truly random feed, for example.
* Play through until you want to stop.
* When you restart, just search in the stream for where you stopped, and start with the next track that you have not played.
* Whenever the track where you stopped is not found, just play from the top again-- because both of the above lists refresh automatically as perpetual and NonRepeating feeds from "All of Spotify".
Cheers and great listening from Spotify forever!