Premium student 

Country

United States 

Device

macbook air and acer nitro 5 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I need to know about the previous feature that allowed you to sort playlists, NOT the artists or albums in those playlists as all the articles focus on. There used to be a feature that allowed you to alphabetize the playlists themselves and I know it existed because most of my playlists are still alphabetized but not the 30-40 new ones which makes finding them take forever. Why was this feature removed, when will it come back, and how do I stop Spotify from adding Spotify created playlists from entering my collection when I didn't ask for them. At least 15 playlists were created by spotify that I never saved. The attached screenshots show how some of the playlists are still alphabetized while new ones are not. Thank you for your time and have a nice day,

- Noah Reznik 

2020-11-09 (1).png
2020-11-09.png
1 Reply

Hey @noahreznik,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

If you want to alphabetically sort the playlists that you've created, you can give these steps a go.

Currently there is no option to remove the playlists that are in Made for You section/Browse section or to sort them alphabetically. We always strive to improve our app and the experience with it. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't you can give these steps a go and submit your idea. That way other users can also support it. Rest assured that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.   

Here you can find more information about how your feedback reaches Spotify.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts