Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing library when offline

Playing library when offline

I have created one big playlist folder called "Library" because the feature to play eerything has been removed a while ago, so usually I go to that folder click Play and it shuffles my library. 

It also used to work when offline. Upon the click it would only play songs that I have downloaded. For some reason it's not working anymore. 

To replicate:

1. Create playlist folder

2. Create couple of playlists inside that folder

3. Download one of the playlists

4. Go offline

5. Go to the folder and click play

HAPPENS: nothing is being played
EXPECTED: Spotify only plays songs that are available (local or downloaded)

2 Replies

Hey @edga, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great day!

Technically that's how it works. You must download the songs/playlist before you can play them offline. I guess that is happening because you haven't downloaded all the songs from that folder and it might have issues finding the downloaded ones until you manually go to that downloaded playlist.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

Why would I submit an Idea of something that worked before? If you press play on a folder it used to play all available songs - by available I mean depending on your offline/online status and other things. So if I have a folder with 10 playlists, each playlist has 3 songs, but I only download three playlist - when I click the folder it should play the 9 songs in loop. 

Suggested posts