Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists from Web Player Not Syncing with Desktop

Playlists from Web Player Not Syncing with Desktop

I have songs I added to playlists/starred track list via the web player and they are not syncing with my desktop client so I can then connect my phone to the wifi and sync it from there. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify twice and it still isn't syncing them. I am logging in correctly into both so I know that's not the issue. 

6 Replies

Can you post a link to one of your playlists from the web player? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Just wanted to check the playlist itself is fine - and it is.

Just to confirm you are logged into the desktop client using Facebook and if you go to Help > Your Account the username displayed on that page is 1289349816?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem, in the web player shows me my connection to facebook but in the windows application I can not connect my facebook account, As I try to connect it says only OK

@carjosoft There have been issues recently with the facebook connection but I think they may be resloved now. Could you try again?

I'm having a similar issue - I recently formatted my hard drive and installed Windows 8.1, and reinstalled spotify. My playlists still exist in the spotify web player and on my Samsung S5 phone, but I can't get them to sync the playlists to the desktop application. I've tried connecting the phone directly to the pc, to no avail. I also just get the 'ok' in plain text in the upper left corner of the window when I try to reconnect o facebook.

Suggested posts