Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not shuffling

Solved!

Playlists not shuffling

Shuffle function isn't working on my playlists, no matter when I turn it off and then on again, close spotify and reboot I get the same result. Happens as well on my iPhone 6. Any ideas or is it a bug? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It works again?! It seems to be working fine now...

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Same here!. Every time I click to chage a song on shuffle, the playlist just goes from start to finish. It's so annoying 😕

I am also experiencing the same problem, when I have shuffle selected the list just goes in order. When I select a song from the list (other than the first) and hit next song, it goes to the first and starts the cycle over.

Same exact issue here. Pressing shuffle and hitting the next song will just end up playing through the whole playlist in order rather than in a random order. Happens on my Windows computer. Haven't tried it on any other platform.

Having the same issue across all my devices, except for one of my playlists which is behaving perfectly normally, and I can't see any noticable difference as to why that one seems to be fine. Playlists made by other people seem to be functioning fine as well, it's just all but one of my own.

Yeah I got that too... at least it's not just me

Same happens here.

Also when I want to play a specific song off an album it will only play from the beginning of the album so I have to skip the songs in order til I get to the one I want!

Yep, happening to me too. Really hope it gets fixed soon.

Marked as solution

It works again?! It seems to be working fine now...

I have the same issue, whenever I want to listen to a playlist and have it shuffle, it just plays the list from top to bottom. Whenever I choose a song in the middle and press next it starts at the top again. Then when it reaches the random song I selected earlier it skips ONLY that song and just continues from top to bottom. This is not the case for all of the playlists I listen to, just mostly my own (but these are the ones I listen to the most). Anyone that can help me?

Suggested posts