Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem Local Files

Problem Local Files

Hi, everyone 🙂
I'm having a problem with the music that I have in my local files.
I have like 1000 songs in my local sources (sources that I specified in Spotify app)  but my local files view only shows like 700.
I checked that my files were mp3 (the most are) and I tried removing and adding again the sources of my music.
But it doesn't work, I don't know why even if I remove all the sources, Spotify stills showing the same amount of tracks in my local files view, this is not possible because I removed all the sources 😕
It's the first time I experienced this problem, I hope someone could help me 

2 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Can you check the info over hereAlso, could you let us know what operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?

On the other hand, make sure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.

We are looking forward to your reply.
Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hi, thank you for the reply.
I'm using Windows 10 Version 10.0.15063 and Spotify 1.0.53.758.gde3fc4b2
I checked the info and I think is everything ok with my music format and sources.
I don't think that is the problem because even I have some albums downloaded from Google Play and some of the tracks are available (for available I'm referring that it appears on my Local Files view) and others no 😕
Also, I'm not trying to sync my music between devices, I only want yo have my music on my PC.

Suggested posts