Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue won't stop playing

Solved!

Queue won't stop playing

Hello, (please excuse my average english)

I'm on Windows 10. I'm an old school guy : I like listening one LP at a time, and I enjoy silence when it ends. But when the selected LP finishes, Spotify adds automatically every other album of the artist in the queue, so the music won't stop and I hate that !
I have disabled the "Autoplay" in the settings.

Have I forgotten something ?

Thank you and have a nice day !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not sure this will help but I have songs popping up on a queue list and the only thing that worked for me to get rid of them was to log out of Spotify and log back in on my PC.  I had a song coming on after one song in a playlist played.  All fixed now !!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Not sure this will help but I have songs popping up on a queue list and the only thing that worked for me to get rid of them was to log out of Spotify and log back in on my PC.  I had a song coming on after one song in a playlist played.  All fixed now !!

Well it worked !

+1 for you, -1 for Spotify (would have been "Stopify" if not for your answer)

Merci et bonne soirée

J

Well the solution didn't last.

Here's what happened.

I played a JJ Cale (yes, "Naturally") album to test the solution after unlogging/logging me in. It worked. The queue played and stopped.

But now whenever I want to listen to another album, the queue ALWAYS begins with a JJ Cale song. I must pass it manually. Then the selected album plays (in "next in queue")... followed by ALL JJ Cale discography ("next up") !!!

What's the difference between "next in queue" and "next up" ??

?????? What's this shitty Spotify app ????????

Thanks

J

This is happening to me and I'm sick of it. I want another company to make another player that gives us CHOICE. I would pay so much more for that. Nothing makes me angrier than being forced to hear songs I hate. That's what Spotify does. For a fee.

Suggested posts