Release Notes for update 0.9.8 ?

Solved!

Re: Release Notes for update 0.9.8 ?

rsn
Regular

Can someone upload the new version? Or make a zip with the files from C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Spotify and the folder data, the users data no because have the user data.

Thanks in advance

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28

@jelles1988 wrote:

Font size is changeable in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Spotify\Data\resources.zip 

In the zip is a skin.xml file. There you can change the font family and font size, but i haven't found an option to adjust spacing. Does someone know where that is located? Smaller fonts have no use if the spacing stays the same...

@jelles1988Sadly not. When version 0.9.0 came out I've spent literally hours looking for it in the xml files but to no avail... If you find it, please let me know! ;D

MarcoRock Star 28
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Peter__
Community Legend

@rsn - In general Spotify don't allow 3rd party links to client versions here on the community. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

rsn
Regular

@Peter, sorry didn't know that. Well in that case i will wait :/

mengine
Casual Listener

any ETA for when the linux client will be updated? :)

jelles1988
Regular

@rsn wrote:

Can someone upload the new version? Or make a zip with the files from C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Spotify and the folder data, the users data no because have the user data.

Thanks in advance

AppData is a hidden folder. If you go to C:\Users you have to choose your account name and put it C:\Users\HERE\AppData\Roaming\Spotify. Then it should work if you use windows vista, 7 or 8. Almost all programs store some data in the AppData folder. 

You can also make hidden folders visible: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-vista (works the same for 7 and 8)

That way you can click to the spotify folder

user-removed
Not applicable

hope we will get it soon too. we didn't get 0.9.6 after all...

ruccola
Roadie
haha, it's not easy for Spotify. When they introduced the white interface everyone wanted the old version back. And now people want the white interface back!

I haven't got it myself though, so I can't judge it yet.

Re : Release Notes for update 0.9.8 ?

JiHaisse
Casual Listener

Will someone give us that  installer?:PP

Re : Release Notes for update 0.9.8 ?

Peter__
Community Legend

It appears the roll out for 0.9.8 has halted due to some issues for the time being. Stay tuned, it will make its way out to you when its ready! ;) 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

SUGGESTED POSTS