Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

Solved!

Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

nycarey2017

For some reason the last week I am unable to repeat one song I am not sure what is wrong but I am a premium member and should not be having these problems. I pay monthly so I have the option and now it is taken away from me and I am not okay with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Shaun_Yap
Gig Goer

Hello @nycarey2017, and welcome to the Spotify community.

Let's get your problem rectified so you can get back to enjoying your music.

When you were trying to repeat the song, was it on a playlist, an album, or from an artist's playlist or was it a radio/daily mix playlist?

Looking forward to helping you keep your favourite track on loop

Ready to help you get back to distraction-free listening

View solution in original post

62 Replies

anomalic

Premium user for several years, the main reasons to switch to premium was not to get rid of ads but the ability to put a song on repeat. o m g they just negated the reason why I’m on spotify premium in the first place! 

spotComunity

Hi

I dont have this option in my Android App.

I can only repeat whole playlist.

Why ?

A.

Jefferson_Nhan

There's no repeat button anymore and I'm a premium user, I'm on android. Why they did it? I can't even repeat the albums I like anymore. 😞 

Capture+_2018-09-02-04-12-32.png

harden_alissa

if you click the three little dots at the top the option to look at your queue and the repeat option pop up!!

Maxdome

Thank you very much. That is the soloution.

Btw that is another really bad decission of spotify. 

aubford

Ill be switching to google music soon if this festure is not brought back to the iOS app.  The product manager that made this decision should be fired.  Already paying for google music, just need to transfer playlists.

Regular

STILL can't repeat only one song, doesn't matter if playlist, album, artist page etc etc

Windows Phone 950XL

when is there going to be a fix to this issue?

works on the PC, why not on the phone?

fix this asap

mr_aleks
Casual Listener

At me as does not work to repeat one song, on a desktop version of application.

Darkphoenix470

It’s simple. Add the song to a playlist, go to the playlist and select the song, then your options on the now playing will give you the repeat button. 

004787A5-4077-4BE6-8BE8-B5D447BEA3AA.png

Thenightmare21
Casual Listener

This is what all of ares look like playlist or daliy mix or anything even podcast 3573BB77-312E-42C6-A500-AAD37B0B9B87.png

So think again boy

melcutone
Casual Listener

If you tap the three dots in the top right corner, you’ll find the repeat option there. 

Madeinzane

WScreen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.06.39 PM.png

rkp598

No matter what I seem to do I cannot repeat a sing song, only the whole album or playlist. Very annoying. 

AugustHull

I have the same problem on Android phone, I am premium user. 

user-removed
Not applicable

Do yourself a favour, drop your subscription because they're most likely not going to bring it back.

Peari

Having the same problem but just on spotify connect I can repeat playlists but not songs I lost the function about 3 or 4 days ago =< I'm premium so I'm kinda mad I pay for that feature so I'd like it too work

Daemolala
Casual Listener

Same here. Can't find the repeat button on my iphone!! This bug has been ongoing for about 3-4 weeks now

ajarnold2005

I am having the same problem. It doesn't matter where the song is, Playlist, Album, etc. the repeat one option is gone. 

Solution!

Shaun_Yap
Gig Goer

Hello @nycarey2017, and welcome to the Spotify community.

Let's get your problem rectified so you can get back to enjoying your music.

When you were trying to repeat the song, was it on a playlist, an album, or from an artist's playlist or was it a radio/daily mix playlist?

Looking forward to helping you keep your favourite track on loop

Ready to help you get back to distraction-free listening

View solution in original post

_zachr_

Please bring it back!!!! 😞

SizweM
Casual Listener

Hi guys.

Is this a joke? Why can't I repeat one song? The repeat option that shows the (1), indicating that a single song is going to be repeated is gone from all the platforms I use. That is Android phone, pc desktop, web player.

It cant be that this was intentionally removed. What possible reason would justify that change?

I would really love to know because this seems rather ridiculous. Thank you.

SUGGESTED POSTS