Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

Solved!

Repeat one song button is gone!!!!!!

For some reason the last week I am unable to repeat one song I am not sure what is wrong but I am a premium member and should not be having these problems. I pay monthly so I have the option and now it is taken away from me and I am not okay with this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @nycarey2017, and welcome to the Spotify community.

Let's get your problem rectified so you can get back to enjoying your music.

When you were trying to repeat the song, was it on a playlist, an album, or from an artist's playlist or was it a radio/daily mix playlist?

Looking forward to helping you keep your favourite track on loop

Ready to help you get back to distraction-free listening

View solution in original post

62 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @nycarey2017, and welcome to the Spotify community.

Let's get your problem rectified so you can get back to enjoying your music.

When you were trying to repeat the song, was it on a playlist, an album, or from an artist's playlist or was it a radio/daily mix playlist?

Looking forward to helping you keep your favourite track on loop

Ready to help you get back to distraction-free listening

I am having the same problem. It doesn't matter where the song is, Playlist, Album, etc. the repeat one option is gone. 

Same here. Can't find the repeat button on my iphone!! This bug has been ongoing for about 3-4 weeks now

Having the same problem but just on spotify connect I can repeat playlists but not songs I lost the function about 3 or 4 days ago =< I'm premium so I'm kinda mad I pay for that feature so I'd like it too work

Do yourself a favour, drop your subscription because they're most likely not going to bring it back.

I have the same problem on Android phone, I am premium user. 

At me as does not work to repeat one song, on a desktop version of application.

It’s simple. Add the song to a playlist, go to the playlist and select the song, then your options on the now playing will give you the repeat button. 

004787A5-4077-4BE6-8BE8-B5D447BEA3AA.png

No matter what I seem to do I cannot repeat a sing song, only the whole album or playlist. Very annoying. 

Ill be switching to google music soon if this festure is not brought back to the iOS app.  The product manager that made this decision should be fired.  Already paying for google music, just need to transfer playlists.

STILL can't repeat only one song, doesn't matter if playlist, album, artist page etc etc

Windows Phone 950XL

when is there going to be a fix to this issue?

works on the PC, why not on the phone?

fix this asap

WScreen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.06.39 PM.png

There's no repeat button anymore and I'm a premium user, I'm on android. Why they did it? I can't even repeat the albums I like anymore. 😞 

Capture+_2018-09-02-04-12-32.png

if you click the three little dots at the top the option to look at your queue and the repeat option pop up!!

Thank you very much. That is the soloution.

Btw that is another really bad decission of spotify. 

I had the same problem. It just took me a little clicking around and I found the button! It’s inconvenient, but they’ve simply just changed the design a little it seams. 

My images show how you get there. 

1. Click the song to make it bigger.

2. Click the three dots (...) at the right upper corner.

3. Click the repeat button.

97478AFB-387D-4638-AC64-0397BD2A0B25.jpeg

E8C719A8-3709-493C-BF85-A6A71F057CBD.jpeg

E067C2BB-8C5B-4718-AD07-F6B32F163616.jpeg

I do not know why they’ve hid the button this well.. but this works! 

I have lost the repeat function on apple desktop. I downgraded from premuim and deleted the app from my phone because it was no longer worth the space. May be the same case on desktop given the functionality changes.

All 2018 it seems the Spotify team has been making strange decisions which I can no longer enjoy -- not for $10 and not for free.

I was active during the Kazaa/Napster era and I know what freedom feels like. Spotify once was an easy medium but Pandora and the RADIO are looking real good.

I lost the repeat song function from when I search a song on spotify. Shuffle and repeat buttons are replaced by thumbs up and thumbs down. I listen to Spotify via my Sonos One speakers and can no longer to tell Alexa to play a song from Spotify and ask her to put the song on repeat, nor can I easily put the song on repeat without adding it to a playlist. I don’t want to always add songs to a playlist. 

Prior to this problem, I’ve had an issue with the song that I searched continuously replaying without playing other songs from the radio. Spotify needs to fix these issues so users who pay for premium can get what they want, whether it’s repeating a song from search/song radio, or hearing different songs. 

For now bring back the repeat song option when playing songs from song radio or search! This is very annoying. 

Everything has been very, very annoying lately. At first I put it off as just casual reskinning, but before you know it, every feature you actually use -- GONE!

What in the **bleep** is going on, in order to Repeat One a song, I have to reopen the triple dot twice because it hides after every click!

Searching for songs is now a hassle. Albums and playlists are hidden very well they almost don't want us to find them!

Not very happy.

Suggested posts