Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting

Sorting

Windows 10

Hey, why is it so that when I mark several songs to add them to another playlist they appear arranged in a alphabetically order based on title in the new playlist? Even though both playlist have the "recently added" as sorting filter.

And is it possible in some way to change the sorting standard so that the songs in the playlist is listed in the custom order and at the same time recently added songs appear at the top? I guess this is only a problem when you already have a really long playlist, and you for some reason don`t want to change up the order. And at the same time does not want to scroll for the next 6 months to listen to your recent addings. It would either way be great to give users the option to choose the sorting order more freely.

hope it makes sense, thank you

1 Reply

Hey there @cskeids

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

Would you mind sending us a screenshot of how you're seeing those playlists on your end? 

Also, could you let us know the exact make/model, operating system and Spotify version of your device?

Lastly, we suggest that you take a look at this article for more info. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts