Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify In-App Chat Missing

Spotify In-App Chat Missing

So, I noticed recently that I couldn't seem to find a way to access my old Spotify messages. How can I do this? Is it still possible? I had a lot of songs registered through my message log, and it would be a real shame to lose them.

4 Replies

also there's an inability to send songs to other spotify users--only to various social media outlets. please bring back the chat feature!! i am always sending music to my friends on spotify and to have that gone really makes using the app not enjoyable. hopefully it's being fixed and will be back soon. 

Sooooo disappointed when I went to send a song through Spotify to a friend this morning to find this functionality has been taken away. Super annoying considering I had a whole list of songs sent to me from friends. My friend said she had been trying to send me a ton of songs and couldn't find how to send them. Really hoping you're bringing this back.

Well that sucks seeing that sending it via text or FB message doesn't save it to a playlist. My friends and I have used this feature constantly. Bummer.

Suggested posts