Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Overlay

Solved!

Spotify Overlay

Im on a windows 10 pc, and i realise that i don't get the immage on the "mini player" i don't know the name of that. See creen below. Thx for any help!

If you get the name of what circle in red, it will be appriciated. (because i don't know the name i counl'd cherch on internet)

Edit: feel free to add me on discord to have an quicker answer Lumine#9100

Spotify.PNG
spotty.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

a reboot and a good sleep and its come back. I guess that i forgotten to try the reboot. I have the downloaded app from spotify, not from the w10 store. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @Lumine,

The name of this feature is Spotify Overlay, it just appears when you hit the media buttons on your keyboard.

Can you tell me if you're using the Spotify App from the Windows 10 Store or you just downloaded it manually here?

I use the Spotify for Windows 10 and whenever I hit those keys I can't see any pictures there either, I just need to confirm what software version you're using to check if this is due to the App version.

Thanks 🙂

Marked as solution

a reboot and a good sleep and its come back. I guess that i forgotten to try the reboot. I have the downloaded app from spotify, not from the w10 store. 

Suggested posts