Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify home page not loading and here is what I see instead

Spotify home page not loading and here is what I see instead

When I try to get to spotify.com, here is what I get ... screen shot attached.

I am located near Houston, TX. I use Windstream for ISP and Windows 10 Home OS. I have tried using Firefox, Edge, and Chrome on different devices attached to my home network. I get the same response everywhere. This has been happening for the past week. Anyone else having similar issues?

Screenshot-2018-1-22 Music for everyone (1).png
7 Replies

I am also near Houston, TX with windstream and had have this issue for about a week now. Or, that's when I noticed. Hope someone fixes this

chrome_2018-01-22_13-15-09.png

Hello, It seems from the previous post that it might be a isolated experience to your area, however I can tell you this much, it is defintely a network error, as only part of the packets being sent to display the data from spotify are being recieved, that's why it looks like icons and random words rather than being nicely formatted. Essentially it seems as if the CSS file hasn't been imported and it looks like a simple text document. I would defintely make sure there is no service outage from spotify in your location and if there isn't try seeing if your ISP may be blocking it by accident? Hope you find a solution! P.S. A quick method if seeing if its network related from your ISP/Router is to get any free VPN and use spotify while the VPN is active. If everything loads correctly its defintely either your ISP our router/modem that is the problem. 

Did I answer your questions or help you in any way? Please consider giving me Kudos or simply hitting 'Accept as solution' to help others. Hope you have a wonderful day~

Twitch | Follow Me on Spotify

My home page is not loading properly.  I am on Firefox and Windows 10 desktop apps. This has been going on for about a month and I have tried removing and reinstalling.

pms658_0-1578761611317.png

Annotation 2020-01-04 124011.jpg

Hey @pms658

Thanks for getting in touch!

It seems that your issue is different than OP's issue. Could you start your own topic. We will be glad to help 🙂

Have a nice day!

Thank you Guido. Can you tell me where I can post my problem? Can't seem to find the place to do that. That is why I posted on someone else's.

Pat

Guido I have reposted by question. If you think you have a solution please let me know. Thank you

Hey there @pms658,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

No worries, you can start a new thread to report an issue with the app by following the steps in this Spotify Answer.

Once you've started a thread about the issue you're experiencing with the necessary details, we'll be happy to take a closer look.

Hope this info is useful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts