Premium

Country

Thai

Device

PC

Operating System

Window10

My Question or Issue

As you could see as attached files, it shown that both spotify are quite different, but the version of spotify is the same, window10 in both also.

Therefore, for the picture 1, I could not change the picture of my own's playlist, I could not see my friend activity. 

Could you please support to check for me that how could I solve this problem. 

2.JPG
1.JPG
6 Replies

Hello @WGBeaver, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I think that this idea might interest you, remember that the more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Feeling curious about how your feedback reaches Spotify? You can read some information here. 

I have the same problem. Two premium accounts but one is watered down and has less features. 3 reps for Spotify told me I have a "new test version" of Spotify and there's no way to get the full features at this time. Which is funny because I'm expected to pay full price for a product that's not fully functional.

Yessss, this is what I have found. I would like to switch it back to be the same as the other. 

From your link, it means that the problem doesn't still not be solve, right? 

Yessss, this is what I have found. I would like to switch it back to be the same as the other. 

From your link, it means that the problem doesn't still not be solve, right? 

I have the exact same problem

This is related to the A/B test Spotify is doing where it's loading the website inside the desktop apps.

This is one of the limitations other people have written about as well.

There is a thread going on about this topic here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Desktop-Lost-Features-no-friend-tab-etc/td-p/491326...

You can vote to revert this change by clicking "Vote" on this page: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Allow-an-optional-switch-between-desktop-and-web...

Suggested posts