Solved!

Spotify not loading anything

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows 10, Android, & Chrome Web Player

So the problem started on the desktop app (win 10) with certain new songs I looked up not playing. Then I noticed that they weren't showing up in the Library even though when I go to the album the song still shows up as added. I tried going on the web player using chrome & the added songs show up on that but no song plays at all, not even older ones. So I tried uninstalling the desktop app & reinstalling, & after that my library was empty, playlists are empty (even playlists not made by me) & no songs play. I also tried rebooting my computer. Then I tried checking if my phone (pixel xl) worked & that worked no problem (on same network WiFi as well as using data). So I tried restarting the router & my computer. The problem still persists. Not sure what else to do. Also, not sure if this is related but anytime I go to the Web Player the whole screen goes black for a second, not just the web browser but the whole screen including the windows taskbar.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Grumpledorf!

This issue with the desktop client  is reported by some other users as well, there is a solution suggested by another user here. Can you give it a try and let me know if it works? I am not sure there is a provided solution for the web or mobile client. Hope this gets fixed soon. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Grumpledorf!

This issue with the desktop client  is reported by some other users as well, there is a solution suggested by another user here. Can you give it a try and let me know if it works? I am not sure there is a provided solution for the web or mobile client. Hope this gets fixed soon. 

Suggested posts