Spotify song notification

Solved!

Spotify song notification

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Hello, I have an issue when gaming on my pc. I have a macro-key to pause music. When i pause it I get a popup in the left corner that says what song and what volume I'm at. I got this for about 2 months ago and I fixed it in the settings. Now the problem is back and I can not do anything in the settings about it. 
Please help, Marcus 🙂 

Skärmbild (6).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @5z1-hlo_3d1ub, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Unfortunately this is a bug and everyone is waiting for a fix from Spotify. Next update should fix it for everybody who uses Spotify in Windows. 

However, if you are interested, there is a workaround. If you want you can check it here.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @5z1-hlo_3d1ub, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are having a great time!

Unfortunately this is a bug and everyone is waiting for a fix from Spotify. Next update should fix it for everybody who uses Spotify in Windows. 

However, if you are interested, there is a workaround. If you want you can check it here.

Have a nice day 🙂

And how can that possibly not be an easy fix?? It should've been fixed same day as it accoured.

@LorenXK Doesnt spotify have any programdevelopers? I'm so **bleep** over this, not even using spotify atm. They should give free premium 4 months or something to make up for their awful service

Suggested posts