Country

Denmark

Device

Lenovo

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello.

I am having trouble with spotify on my computer. Since yesterday i havent been able to play any songs. I restarted my computer without any luck. Afterwards i deleted spotify and reinstalled it, but when i opened it again, there was no songs on my playlists. The only thing that i can play now are local files. I am able to search for songs, but when i try to play them, the bar just turns black. Furthermore, i am not able to add songs to my playlists.

Thanks for your time 😄

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @LasseBroberg !

The issue you are experiencing with the desktop app is a known one and Spotify is investigating the issue. There is an open issue about this here where you can track it and vote for it so it catches more attention. There is a workaround described there which seems to be fixing the issue for most of the users. I hope this will get fixed on Spotify's end soon.

I wish you a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @LasseBroberg !

The issue you are experiencing with the desktop app is a known one and Spotify is investigating the issue. There is an open issue about this here where you can track it and vote for it so it catches more attention. There is a workaround described there which seems to be fixing the issue for most of the users. I hope this will get fixed on Spotify's end soon.

I wish you a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts