Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Strange behavior of Spotify in My computer

Strange behavior of Spotify in My computer

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10 - 64 bit

My Question or Issue

Hello.

I have noticed a following strange behaviour. When I have started to follow new artist, I can't good revind songs in Spotify. I have re-installed and rebooted Spotify manytimes and issue is still happening.

Please, how to fix It?

Thank YOu.

6 Replies

Hey @Noguri,

Thanks for posting on the Community.

Can you give us little more details about what you mean? We want to make sure we fully understand the inconvenience you're describing. 

Just to confirm, does the issue appear on any other devices that you use Spotify on?

We'll be on the lookout for your replies.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I have just noticed only on My computer with Windows 10. I have used It most time with Spotify.

Hey @Noguri,

Thanks for your reply 🙂

We'll need a full description of the issue, with as much detail as possible. Can you send us a screenshot or a video of the inconvenience you mention? This could be helpful to fully understand what you're experiencing and offer better alternatives.

We'll keep an eye on your response!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

OK.

After doing everything, which You have mentioned, problem still continues.

So, when I have add or remove some artist from my library, Spotify revinds very slowly until some seconds, when I have started to play some new songs. Also, when I have pressed play during this time, song started after 2 seconds.

Ofcourse, this issue's duration is I think couple of minutes.

Hello.

I have noticed new thing. When I have fixed to My speaker durring this issue (to the Google Nest), problem not appeared there. But when I have switched again to My computer, problem is there. So now I know, that problem is just with My computer, maybe on another devices too. Mostly I have noticed here on My computer.

Hey @Noguri,

Thank you for your reply.

Can we ask you one more time to share with us a video of what's happening at the moment for you, so we can better replicate and investigate the situation. You can send a link to it or attach it using the Insert Video option in the post editor. 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply, thanks!

Kiril Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts