Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Strange issue with recently played

Strange issue with recently played

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have encountered today following issue. When I have looked to section with recently played at homepage I have noticed, that as author is there My name in every playlist, althought those playlists are not mine.

I try to post screenshot.

Noguri_0-1664132805024.png

7 Replies

Hello again.

I have noticed, that in web player are authors of playlists viewed normally. Only in Windows version are viewed, that every playlists are created by me.

Hello.

After next update of Spotify, problem isn't solved. So, every playlists in Spotify desktop app are shown as created by me, but not just only My playlists.

Please, could You look on It? I have sent also screenshot in the first post. I don't know, if You have noticed It, or no.

OK.

I have decided to try to send another screenshot. Maybe this previous was bad.

Noguri_1-1664630517715.png

Hey @Noguri!

Apologies for the late reply!!
Could you try removing your cached data to see if that makes a difference?
Another thing we could do is a manual sync of your data. 
In order for this to happen, please log out of the Spotify app and then back in twice in a row.

Let us know how it goes!
We'll be on the lookout for your response 🙂

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have tried It now and problem is still here.

Also, I have done a reinstallation of Spotify, but It didn't fix My problem.

Hey @Noguri,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the info shared.

To continue investigating your case, would you mind checking if this same issue happens when using the Web Player as well?

Also, we understand you’ve already tried some troubleshooting steps including reinstalling. However, we’d like to suggest performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This process will fix and replace files that could be damaged from previous versions.

If the issue persists, include in your next response the Spotify version you're currently running. 

We'll be on the lookout.  

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts