Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sync problem

Sync problem

Hi everyone!

Today I've tried to listen a playlist made with my local music in other pc. The problem is that it doesn't sync all the songs, just a few of them. ¿Can I listen my local music in different computers? i don't know how can I sync them! (sorry for my bad english).

Thnks!

3 Replies

@user-removed hey there,

here are some useful troubleshooting steps that resolve most playback issues:

• first i'd suggest you uninstall the app, restart your device(s) and then re-install.
  • next, you can sign out of all devices here.
  • clear the cache for the app.
  • i would suggest a fresh re-install of flash which you can do here.
  • check your firewall settings to see if spotify is blocked - turning off your antivirus briefly can isolate that issue.
  • try listening on a different device to see if the same problem occurs.

let me know if that helps!

I tried everything you told me but it didn't work, Spotify just sync 7 songs of 210. I use desktop version in both computers and I want to listen my playlists in each one.

@user-removed for sure, thanks for coming back to me,

good news - the steps you took to try and solve your issue will be very useful for the suppor team to identify the issue

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter.

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they can have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

let me know if you need help with anything else!

Suggested posts