Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(Lenovo Legion Y520 )

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

When I am listening via Spotify Desktop App, there are interruptions because of downloading the current music data. However; I haven't been affected from that like past 2 or 3 years, so my internet connection is not the reason( currently 25mbps). I tried to fix by signing out and in, but it is not fixed. Also it always shows the warning which is "the current song can not be played." I already checked the options in the Windows Firewall and there is no issue about there.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Eni,

Firstly, thank you for trying to help me. I did not try your solution, but it seems to dissappear. I quitted all of my devices via account settings and the problem haven't occured since half hour.

Thank you all again 😄

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

The troubleshooting steps you've tried are very good. We'd like to add a few more.

It's a good idea to give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

We'd suggest you also restart the router and try again. Are there any changes?

Keep us posted! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Thank you for replying me, but it's not fixed. I still have the same issue. Here is the full screenshot. It stuck on the time 1:45 for approximately 5 minutes. In 3 or 4 minutes later, the music keeps playing for 5-10 more seconds and again the same result. I am not downloading any music to computer by the way, and there is no download to any devices right now.

image.png

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for trying it and for the information you sent. 

We suggest that you continue your troubleshooting by checking your host files by following the steps from this article.

You can also disable hardware acceleration by clicking the three-dot menu on the top left of the app > select View > uncheck Hardware Acceleration > Restart Spotify.

Let us know how it goes!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp
Marked as solution

Hi @Eni,

Firstly, thank you for trying to help me. I did not try your solution, but it seems to dissappear. I quitted all of my devices via account settings and the problem haven't occured since half hour.

Thank you all again 😄

Hey again @user-removed, 

Fantastic news! Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help 🙂

Have a great day 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi,
I'm sorry, but it start to do that again. 😞

Hi @user-removed, 

We're sorry to hear that the issue still persists. No worries, we're here to keep helping you 🙂 

Could you let us know if you have already tried clearing your host files following the steps we sent previously? 

Also, make sure to also disable hardware acceleration in the app settings. 

Let us know how it goes!

EniModerator

Same problem here. Hosts file is clean and hardware acceleration is disabled.

Suggested posts