Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Ads Playing Simultaneously

Two Ads Playing Simultaneously

During each ad break, one of the ads will have another play on top of it and it is making me feel absolutely insane. Sometimes it will play an ad on top of a song. I have tried a few times to completely restart Spotify. The only thing I haven't tried yet is restarting my computer. Was wondering if there were any other possible fixes for this?

3 Replies

I have had the same thing happen to me both on my Windows computer and Linux computer the past two days. For me, it the same "I'm a power strip" insurance commercial. The first time it did it, it was over another commercial, and the last few times, it's after a commercial stops and the music starts.

The music is what's showing in my queue while the commercial is going, and the commercial continues even when I pause.

Same issue here...I believe it's an Allstate ad but can't be sure.  Wouldn't mind, but the volume goes through the roof when the dual ads come on - not great with headphones.

Yes! It is always the power strip one. I also noticed that even if the other ad or song is paused, it keeps playing. So annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only one....

Suggested posts