Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Uninstall Spotify

Solved!

Uninstall Spotify

Hi,

I have a free version of spotify on my laptop, but after few bug (titles unavailable or stopping at 5-6s) I tried to uninstall it and then install again. I'm on W10 and I first downloaded it with the windows store (what an error). I'm dealing with a big issue, I removed spotify in a usual way but then I tried to download the setup from the website and suprise suprise "another version found already installed on the microsoft store, try to remove it and then install again". I searched on every file, used revo uninstaller, and removed everything I found, but it's still not working, I don't know where it comes from. I can't launch it either from the windows store, I clcik on the option but nothing happens.

Thanks for your help

2019-04-25.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Blodinette and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you check if any Spotify app is present in Settings, check this article.

Also, if possible try creating another user account in your PC and try to install Spotify there.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Blodinette and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you check if any Spotify app is present in Settings, check this article.

Also, if possible try creating another user account in your PC and try to install Spotify there.

Let me know how that goes 🙂

Hello,

Thanks I'm fine, hope you're doing great aswell !

It worked, there was a part of the app left which I removed and the download went well, thank you so much !

Have a nice day and thanks again !

Glad to hear that!

Really happy that you solved this 🙂

If you need help again I'll be right here.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Suggested posts