Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unreachable Albums ?

Unreachable Albums ?

Hey guys,

I noticed a whole lot of albums i was listening to dissapear (from playlists and the artist's page) which is totally not cool... But regardless I also have been encountering albums that are not possible to get to by searching the artist's page. Luckily, I already have a playlist with the albums in it, but I can't get to the albums through the search bar! Has anyone else encountered this? 

Can anyone get the the albums 'Power Show', 'Na Poi', or 'Chop 'n' Quench' by Fela Kuti? I can't seem to get to them outside of the playlist I've created. Are they going to remove these songs or something? If I didn't have the playlist, I think the only way to reach these songs would be a lucky chance in a radio station based on Fela Kuti.

2 Replies

Hey @quinnmct 🙂 

Just wondering, do you have those mentioned albums by Fela Kuti as local files (which you own) on your computer? 

I have looked them up in the catalogue 'Power Show' and 'Chop 'n' Quench' appear to be currently unavailable in all countries and 'Na Poi' has very limited availability. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey Peter,

Yeah I don't have any of these songs downloaded, but I can listen to them on my windows computer, iPad, and windows phone with no problems. I was just confused when I couldn't find them through the search bar. Do you think this is some weird glitch? I really hoope they don't lose their availability. Thanks for the help Peter

Quinn

P.S. you guys need any windows phone developers? Your WP Spotify app kinda crashes a lot...

chop_n_quench.PNG

Suggested posts