Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong current song

Solved!

Wrong current song

Hello!

Before I start, have to mention that I tend to sort all my playlists by their adding date so that the newest song I add is on top. I don't know how seriously to take this issue but lately, since the last update, I have encountered issue which brings me to bottom of playlist when I click on cover art even though the song is one of the last songs I added which means its one of first songs in a playlist.

I bet the bug thinks as there is no sorting and drops a selection over a song where the current song would be.

Reinstalled Spotify and didn't help. I added screeny for example.

screeny proof.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Leftblu and @AzraithDeMitri,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Have to mention that it tends to work rarely. when I thought it got fixed with the update, it actually was back not working correctly after a while.

I have a similar issue.  I sort by artist, however when I click the album in the bottom left to track in my playlist where that song should currently be, it points to somewhere completely different.  It's pointing to where that track is UN-SORTED.  If I unsort by artist and it just shows the playlist as however I dumped the tracks in, it's correct.  Only started happening within the last couple of weeks.  

example.JPG
Marked as solution

Hey @Leftblu and @AzraithDeMitri,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts