Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cant play spotify while not using premium plan.

cant play spotify while not using premium plan.

Plan

Free

Country

southkorea

Device

lg gram 15 maybe 2018 version

Operating System

win 10

My Question or Issue

Just few days ago, I could listen to spotify with free plan. But, when I log in today, I could not play any song. Just after I log in, spotify shows this screen and doesnt let me play the song. I heard that spotify has opened in korea today, and I was using spotify with vpn. Now, I'm not using vpn. Could this be a problem?i cant close this window and this disables me to play the songi cant close this window and this disables me to play the song

3 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently Spotify is only available in South Korea if you have a Premium subscription. 

You can check out this page for more info.

Hope you find this helpful.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi, also Korean, ran into the same issue when using the web player. The mobile app seems to run just fine for now without paying for spotify premium, but I've been getting error code 19 if I try to log into any spotify computer program. Hope you can use spotify however you can with mobile. Cheers to us both

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

As previously mentioned, Spotify free isn't available in South Korea at the moment, so it's expected that the app doesn't work properly if you're trying to log in with a free account.

We appreciate your feedback and we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

If you need anything else, we're always a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts