Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

i do not want to see 'whats trending' on my home page

i do not want to see 'whats trending' on my home page

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

'What's Trending' is the first thing that shows up when I open spotify every day. It is showing me a bunch of podcasts made by bigots and other people I'm generally not interested in. And I especially don't want to have to look at their faces every day. I don't even use spotify for podcasts.

As a Premium and paying user I don't understand why I should be subject to these ads especially without the option to hide them or flag them as 'not interested'/'not relevant'.

Capture.PNG
2 Replies

Hey @seajr

Thanks for posting on the Community about this. 

At the moment it's not possible to customize the appearance of the Home page of the Spotify app, however, we recommend having a look at this Live Idea suggesting the implementation of this feature. 

You can support the idea by adding your +VOTE and clicking on Subscribe in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this. It’s also worth knowing that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. 

We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

please consider just not putting joe 'i am being silenced for all the bigotry i do' rogan on peoples home pages in general????? its a big ask i know 😕

Suggested posts