Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Couldn't find that playlist" keeps happening when I click on the Daily Wellness playlist

"Couldn't find that playlist" keeps happening when I click on the Daily Wellness playlist

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Laptop (CHROME)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I try to open the Daily Wellness podcast on the web player on Chrome, it keeps saying "Couldn't find that playlist.". It was working fine earlier this morning. This seems to happen often. Anything I'm doing wrong?

12 Replies

Hi @littlemissem12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you clear you cache and cookies to see if the issue persists? 

On another note, can you see it if you're using a different device?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello, 

I seem to be having the same issue. I am able to look up different songs and play them individually, but as soon as I try to open an existing playlist or go to a song/artist radio it is unable to load it. I have cleared my cache, but I am having the same issue on both my pc and phone.

Thanks, 

Patrick

Hey @pmynes,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. 

In this case we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app on the affected devices. This is more thorough than a regular one. It'll also get you the latest app version with all necessary updates and fixes and will remove any corrupted files from previous installations.

Don't forget to give your devices a quick restart before you open the newly installed app and test if you'll still experience the same. 

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I have that issue too i tried reinstaling multiple times cleared cache and still same i dont know what to do anymore, any help or tips?

Hey there @Hrle

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community! 

Just to confirm, is this happening across devices or only on a specific one? We'd also like to know if this happens only with the Daily Wellness Podcast or with multiple ones. 

On another note, you mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If the this doesn't do the trick, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your device to see if they can replicate this with their own account?

Keep us posted. 

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Here did clean reinstall exept now i cant create playlists and cant play music.

The issue is on pc, on my phone spotify works fine.

I tried by making new account but with no sucess.

Seems like i have corrupt file somewhere on pc that bugs with spotify but i dont know where.

Hi @Hrle

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Just to confirm, are you getting any error messages while trying to create playlists or play music? Also, could you check if the same happens on the web player?  

On another note, could you let us know if you're using any VPNs? If so, we suggest that you turn it off as it can affect the app's performance. 

Additionally, we suggest that you check your firewall and make sure Spotify is set as an exception.

Lastly, does the same happen while using a different internet connection? 

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

sorry i didnt reply for long time i lost all hope, web player says something went wrong try reloading the page but it doesnt work, no hope of making maybe new account cuz it says for brand new gmail that is already taken while its now fire wall spotify is set as expepcion. cant lisen to music cant create playlists on pc cant use anything.

Hey @Hrle,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try using a different internet connection, e.g. a hot spot from your phone?

Does the same happen on a different PC connected to the same network?

Keep us posted.

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

fixed it issue was in host file of system32/drivers had to delete text in host file and it fixed it finaly 

fixed it, as Hrle said, the issue was in  system32/drivers, to be exact, in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, i deleted the following:

#Bloqueo publicidad Spotify
0.0.0.0 adclick.g.doublecklick.net
0.0.0.0 googleads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 pubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 securepubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 pagead2.googlesyndication.com
0.0.0.0 spclient.wg.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 audio2.spotify.com
#

#Bloqueo publicidad Spotify
0.0.0.0 adclick.g.doublecklick.net
0.0.0.0 googleads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 pubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 securepubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 pagead2.googlesyndication.com
0.0.0.0 spclient.wg.spotify.com
0.0.0.0 audio2.spotify.com
#

I also had this issue but fixed it by applying a similar fix to that suggested by ScoobyDid and Hrle below.

I had a look at my hosts file in the folder C:Windwows>System32>drivers>etc.  I couldn't find anything amiss with it as it only had one active line in it.  However, I did notice there was another file called 'hosts', which was actually an iCalendar file type (.ics), which i believe was created when I tried to import a calendar appointment (based on the date of the file).  This looked like it didn't belong in a drivers folder, so I copied the ics file to another location (in case I had to recover it) and deleted it!.  I then closed down Spotify and re-opened it - problem solved!  No more "Couldn't find that playlist." error and all albums not available.

Suggested posts