Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

searching

searching

How come when i search for a song it does not show all of the tracks?  For example I search for "Close To You" and the version from Al Martino is nowhaere to be found.  CAN SOMEONE SEARCH "Close to you" and then sort the results by artist and tell me if they can see Al Martino? 

If I search for "Close to you al then all versions of his song comes up but it is disturbing to me that I have to know the track and the artist in order to find what im looking for...could someone please chime in,  I feel like im the only one with this problem.....aauuugghh

4 Replies

I think the issue is when you search, it only loads the first batch of results, not the whole results set (for searches which return a lot of results like that one).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

well how does one see all of the results?   I have NO interest in just seeing one batch!

Try pre-fixing your search with?:
spotify:search:<your search term>

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried your suggestion with zero success.  I guess the search engine cannot show all of the results which makes no sense to me.   Maybe someday spotify will fix their search engine to provide true results

Suggested posts