Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

something went wrong please refresh the page

something went wrong please refresh the page

it says something went wrong please refresh the page but refreshing doesnt work i tried a clean uninstall but i cant find spotify files in app data and i am gettnig the same problem when i open the web app please someone help me

3 Replies

Hey there @Atharva25,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community 🙂 We moved your post from Ideas, as its content fits better in the help boards. 

Would you mind letting us know if the same thing happens when you log in to your account using a different device? 

You could also ask a friend or a family member to log in to their personal account using your device to see if they can replicate this behavior. 

Keep us posted on how it goes. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

when i login from my phone it works perfectly i dont have any issues and
when i tried to login from other account on my computer same problem
happens

Hi @Atharva25,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one? If your PC's OS is Windows, make sure to download the app again from the Microsoft Store

If this doesn't do the trick, we recommend trying again with a different network, for example creating a hotspot on your phone and using that.

Lastly, we suggest that you check your firewall and antivirus to make sure Spotify is set as an exception.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts