Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Won't let me login on PC, yet lets me login on iPhone?

Pretty much said and done in the title, says that my password or username is incorrect which is nonsense as I am logged in on my iPhone!!! Suggestions please before I cancel my membership!

• Pretty much said and done in the title, says that my password or username is incorrect which is nonsense as I am logged in on my iPhone!!! Suggestions please before I cancel my membership!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Please can you help - my wifes account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. She can't log in at all due to another user using her account her email, name, are wrong. The credit card showing however is hers and is up to date with ...

• Please can you help - my wifes account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. She can't log in at all due to another user using her account her email, name, are wron...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changed password - lost playlists

Hi!Last week when I tried to login to my Spotify account, it wouldn't accept my password. So I had to do a password reset. After I recovered my account, I logged in to my account and I was horrified to see that all my playlists were deleted.I haven't...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Last week when I tried to login to my Spotify account, it wouldn't accept my password. So I had to do a password reset. After I recovered my account, I logged in to my account and I was horrif...
  • Multibigdawg420
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffling - not that hard

Shuffling still doesn't work well... i find i am listening to the same songs/artists within a playlist thats 25h long... shuffle shouldn't be difficult: randomise (and i know this can't be too hard as i do some SW stuff)treat each song as an integer,...

• Casual Listener
  • Shuffling still doesn't work well... i find i am listening to the same songs/artists within a playlist thats 25h long...  shuffle shouldn't be difficult: randomise...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double charged

I went to get the student discount, entered my credit card info and then it took me to a page which denied me. Then after getting denied, i ended up going with the premium option which was $9.99. I then went to look on my transaction history on my ca...

• I went to get the student discount, entered my credit card info and then it took me to a page which denied me. Then after getting denied, i ended up going with the premium option which was $9.99. I t...
  • fischfun
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot confirm address for Spotify Premium For Family

To whomever it may concern, I have been trying to join the Spotify Premium For Family via the invitation code. However everytime I key in my name and address this error message shows up: "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't co...

• Casual Listener
  • To whomever it may concern,   I have been trying to join the Spotify Premium For Family via the invitation code. However everytime I key in my name and address this error message shows up: &n...
  • aristootel
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 17 replies
  • 2 likes

Não consigo incluir meus familiares

Não estou conseguindo incluir meus familiares na minha conta Premium. Aparece a mensagem de que os endereços não estão batendo mesmo colocando o endereço cadastrado na conta principal. Já cancelei minha conta e fiz outra, mas mesmo assim não está dan...

• Não estou conseguindo incluir meus familiares na minha conta Premium. Aparece a mensagem de que os endereços não estão batendo mesmo colocando o endereço cadastrado na conta principal. Já cancelei mi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How Spotify stole my money and their customer service got me to surrender

I've had a Spotify Premium account for about a year now and in early March I decided to change the payment method for my Premium subscription from Credit Card to iDeal (a Dutch payment method) and this is where the misery started. Let me run you thro...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a Spotify Premium account for about a year now and in early March I decided to change the payment method for my Premium subscription from Credit Card to iDeal (a Dutch payment method) and th...
  • KrisTro1
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Faceook Email Change..??

I updated my email on Facebook, but it's still not updating on Spotify??

• I updated my email on Facebook, but it's still not updating on Spotify??
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

filtering out playlists

is there a way where i can filter out playlists for example i sometimes use sleeping playlists to drift off to sleep would I be able to filter those songs out of my discover weekly and release radar playlists

• Roadie
  • is there a way where i can filter out playlists for example i sometimes use sleeping playlists to drift off to sleep would I be able to filter those songs out of my discover weekly and release radar ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution daughter log in

My daughter has new phone, she is on my family account. I can not remember password. I know her accout name and can see her listed as family member in my account. I sign in using facebook, when i try to reset her password just get scambled message (a...

• My daughter has new phone, she is on my family account. I can not remember password. I know her accout name and can see her listed as family member in my account. I sign in using facebook, when i try...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confirm your email won't stop

Since I signed up yesterday day I have received every 10 mins a confirm your email email. An yes I have already confirmed my email. I woke up this morning to 68 emails from spotify

• Visitor
  • Since I signed up yesterday day I have received every 10 mins a confirm your email email. An yes I have already confirmed my email. I woke up this morning to 68 emails from spotify
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to download on more than three devices

My playlists aren't downloaded on three devices and my Spotify App on my Moto G 1st Generation 4G LTE constantly deletes my downloaded songs. Can a moderator "restart my account", so to speak? I mean, unlink all devices from my account? Thank you,

• My playlists aren't downloaded on three devices and my Spotify App on my Moto G 1st Generation 4G LTE constantly deletes my downloaded songs.   Can a moderator "restart my account", so to spea...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My mums spotify account has been hacked, they have removed all her playlists and have changed all her login details so she cant access her account. How can we get back the account to change the login details?

• My mums spotify account has been hacked, they have removed all her playlists and have changed all her login details so she cant access her account. How can we get back the account to change the login...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit Card option for payment won´t load

I´m trying to upgrade to Premium for Students, but when I select my payment method, the field where I assume I´m supposed to be filling my card information will not load. The same problem happened earlier when I was trying to change my payment info, ...

• I´m trying to upgrade to Premium for Students, but when I select my payment method, the field where I assume I´m supposed to be filling my card information will not load. The same problem happened ea...
  • jmanfoo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook-linked account hacked

A couple of weeks ago I noticed someone accessing my facebook-linked premium spotify via the 'devices available' button. They've deleted all my playlists, unfollowed my FB friends, and keep adding **bleep**ty French rap songs and Drake to my library....

• A couple of weeks ago I noticed someone accessing my facebook-linked premium spotify via the 'devices available' button. They've deleted all my playlists, unfollowed my FB friends, and keep adding **...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Login help

Hellllppp. I am logging on to Spotify on my iPhone. It says I have to log in via Facebook When I do it takes me to my sons Facebook ???? His account is not logged into my phone Why won't it log in via my Facebook which is logged into my phone ??

• Hellllppp. I am logging on to Spotify on my iPhone.  It says I have to log in via Facebook   When I do it takes me to my sons Facebook ????    His account is not logged into my ph...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com o Premium

Eu fiz o upgrade da minha conta para o Premium, é peguei o desconto para universitários, já que eu tenho direito. Já tive problema com isso porque quando eu tentava me cadastrar nesse desconto, mostrava que eu já estava cadastrada, mas mesmo assim co...

• Casual Listener
  • Eu fiz o upgrade da minha conta para o Premium, é peguei o desconto para universitários, já que eu tenho direito. Já tive problema com isso porque quando eu tentava me cadastrar nesse desconto, mostr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot password,unable to reset

Pls help me..i forgot my log in detail...did the reset thing..but when i type my email add.it says that i have use my facebook credentials and tell.me to reset my password in facebook..i dont understand

• Pls help me..i forgot my log in detail...did the reset thing..but when i type my email add.it says that i have use my facebook credentials and tell.me to reset my password in facebook..i dont underst...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes