Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Before I made the switch from Rdio to Spotify they (Rdio) came up with a pricing model that allowed families to purchase a slightly discounted subscription.  

$9.99 for single unlimited user

$17.99 for 2 family members (20% discount)

$22.99 for 3 family members (50% discount)

Would love to see a similar pricing model so the rest of the family could get in on the action!

Updated: 2015-04-23

Hey folks! We've introduced Spotify Family. With Premium for Family, you and up to 5 members of the same household can each enjoy their own Premium account. All for one discounted price of $14.99.

Thanks for your kudos in the Community--we want your feedback.

Comments
serraj

service help ????

osornios

Hey @serraj

Please search for the issue you may be having in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed. 🙂
Anthony87

Anyone help me I added my family to my Spotify and had to upgrade my payment now it's saying there's just me on family it's twice it's happened now and it's starting to do my head in I not going to keep added them

lcou34

Bonjour,

il y a une heure, je me suis inscrit à spotify famille ( passage premium à famille) avec en présentation publicitaire 3 mois offerts reçu par mail. Je me suis inscrit et passé mon abonnement en famille, l'offre etait d'apres le site éligible.

je n'ai pas reçu encore de mail de confirmation et quand je vais sur mon compte il apparait le prochain prélevement à 14.99€ fin ocotbre. 

Un delai de mise en place est nécessaire ? vais je recevoir une confirmation par mail avec l'offre des 3 mois ?

est ce une pub mensongère ?

merci pour votre réponse

lcou34

premium vers family, je viens d apprendre que l'opération 3 mois offerts n'est pas éligible

Rozie255

Hi, I want to try out premium for family for 3 months. For this I've created the account today but I see my invoice will be due on end January 2020 which means I don't get the 3 months free subscription you used to attract. Please advise if this will be changed or not? Tx, Rozie