Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discounts for Students

Hello there,

I am a German student, really appreciate using Spotify it is. Are there any planes or possibilities out there to get a discount as a student or for signing for longer periods - lets say about one year or so.

Hey @daniel987 as I'm sure you've heard, Spotify now offers student discounts in dozens of markets, including Germany. You can find out more info here. Thanks for your continued feedback!

Comments
DangerousI

Waiting for discount...

Mauin

Are there any news on this subject? Last status change is almost 6 months back!

I'd really appreciate if there was some sort of student discount in other countries than the UK as well.

B1acksheep

Yesterday  I wrote to the German Spotify support. I’ll report when I get an answer!

pvlsgnnks

As far as I know there is a student discount in the UK, but not in Germany?

So kudo this Idea, if you want a student discount in Germany for Spotify.

B1acksheep

I have launched a campaign to show that the demand for a student rate Spotify is great!
Help with, spread this idea here and click Like on Facebook (if you like 🙂)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spotify-Deutschland-Sch%C3%BClerStudenten-Tarif/322808231129805

erling1000

better to give a discount when paying for a year, then add 3 months for free. There are other people than students that have hard times finding the money, but still want spotify

Maetco

The discount for students is imo kind of stupid. I mean the process of confirmation would require huge amount of work but longer "contracts" with a monetary incentive would be easy to handle and could also be economically viable. Right now I have 0 incentive to subscribe for 12 months so I pay only 1 month at a time.

Vihar

Why students only? What's the point of offering a year vs. if there isn't a bang for the buck? Give us a deal for long term commitments!

s0mike

Just connect the service with the DKB Student VISA (Accepted as internation student card)

ThomasSw

I am a belgian student and a student discount would be more than welcome. 10 euro/month is a lot of money for us.