Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Normal window behavior

Spoty ignores standard windows window behaviour and this makes it one of the few progrrams i use that just dont seem to want to work along with the standard.

if i drag the spotify to the top of the screen it should maximize like any normal application does.

if i drag a maximized spotify away from the top of the screen it should shrink down to the old size and alow for being dragged around.

windows key + left or right should resize the screen to half the screen and put it in the correct spot,

windows key + up should maximize spotify.

its all standard windows 7 behaviour and should be supported (when you work with 2 monitors like me its very handy if programs just behave correctly)

We're happy to announce that we've implemented this with the latest version of Spotify. Desktop version 0.9.6. is currently in the process of rolling out so be on the lookout for the update. Thanks everyone and keep the ideas coming!
Comments
Liam

YES!

I get annoyed when I try to use the aero features with the Spotify client...

nk

please fix this spotify.  we've been asking about it for AAAAAAAAGES and you just completely ignore us.

mike1234

spotify can go to hell, i stopped paying money. they are not fixing this and i even if i did i can tell they dont care about their comunity since this 2 hour  fix takes them months.

Liam

It really annoys me when I click to drag the window and nothing happens. It really annoys me.

Fix it...

Pretty please do something about this. EVERY SINGLE OTHER program I've ever used behaves normally. 

Please fix this Spotify team! 

mike1234

*yawwwwwwnnnnnn* 

This should be already on the Implemented -list, I think this is a fundamental thing for a windows program...
trevinavery

I think Aero is one of the best features of Windows 7. I use it all the time, being able to drag a window to the top is especially great. When I'm on two monitors, the ability to just drag a program from one screen to the other (without having to restore, move, THEN maximize) is priceless. I don't care if they have to remove their fancy window design to make it work, the functionallity is deffinately worth it!