Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Outbox

With all the social sending music features on spotify, an outbox to track what music I've sent and to who, would be a huge help. I'm always thinking how much a friend would love a song and then sending it to them, only to have them tell me, I have already sent them the song in the past.

Having a tracker on the outbox would also be useful, to see if they have listened to the song.

Perhaps having a feature of a notification if you try to send the same song to a friend twice or another message if they have heard the song in the past, even if you have never sent them it before.

The outbox request has been active on the old GetSatisfaction forum for over a year, so I think it's about time it got some serious attention on these new forums.

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Comments
PaddoSwam

Ok, it's "implemented" for 50% because it's nowhere to be found in the mobile client?

RaoulDuke

I don't get it, is this feature implemented? Can't find it on my desktop or phone. I can't even find an inbox on my phone.

marvinj123

I want to be able to see what ive sent to my friends via the spotify app or atleast update the desktop version so that i can see it there.

E_man98433
Could you guys get it on there already? I mean I would think it would be a simple feature to add especially for a paid app. I've been a premium member for almost 2 years and adding an outbox shouldn't even be in this discussion.
sdschramm

Over three years later and can't find it on my iPhone. Something so basic yet frustrating because it's not intuitive. Can anyone expain how I get to see sent messages on Spotify for iPhone?

allodem

Bring back the outbox. I want to be able to send songs to individual friends, not share a song publicly on a terrible social media app.

4y-wi_zdiqcmd

Wanna transfer your playlists and songs across various music services?
MUSCONV WILL HELP YOU!
Move wherever you want! Spotify, Apple Music, Google Music, iTunes, Amazon Music, YouTube, Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, Groove!