Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Bring back the queue!!!

The web browser just updated and I can no longer see my queue of songs nor add songs to the queue. 

This feature is an absolute must at work, why did you take it away? 

Unhappy at the moment and will gladly cancel my subscription if this feature is gone for good. 

Updated on 2018-01-30

Hey everyone, this has now been implemented! You should now be able to find your Play Queue when using the Spotify Web Player. Thanks for your feedback here.

Comments
mjs23456

Same. Spotify is quickly becoming a mediocre streaming platform, not worth paying anything for this. 

tmacintosh

Definitely, bring it back. Please, please, please.

jonnyrockstar

Seconded (minus the part about cancelling subscription...)

Understand that you can effectively do this by pairing a mobile phone over the same wifi network and using this as a remote (which is a great feature btw), however, this seemed to kill the phone's battery pretty quickly.

being able to queue on webplayer is so useful when you're sitting at work and want to quickly queue a bunch of different songs/albums to listen to.

tmacintosh

Definitely bring it back. Please, please, please!!! Having to queue songs on my mobile device which is just a right pain. Why remove such an awesome feature, used by the whole community?

SirDukeLuckyLuk

Yeah, and it is still not on the iPad 😄 and there is the same request here for iPad since like over a year, and nothing happened ever since 😞 

tiarajv

You have got to bring the queue back to the web player.

mcelligatt19

I agree! Hating the new layout. Less features and huge search bar is frustrating.

deisner

Please bring the queue back to the web player. Why on earth did you remove it? I've been a premium subscriber for awhile, but I'll just switch to Google Play Music (which has a play queue in its web player) if the queue doesn't return. I use a Chromebook, and the web player is my only option on this device.

lukemat

This needs to be added back. See comments in this thread in support of this feature: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/Can-t-queue-on-new-Web-Player/m-p/...

nackerson

This update is appealing to the eye but it's not convenient for users.. not having the option to add a song to the queue is ridiculous. Bring it back!!!