Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms] Customizing Spotify (Skins & Layout)

In such a highly customizeable world, where are the themes for spotify? My google chrome is wood theme and my text messaging app is an 19th century journal. Could spotify match? I think so. 

Thanks, 

Life-long user. 

Updated on 2023-03-21

Hey folks,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on the Community and showing your support to this idea.

We're setting this idea to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. If we do have any new info to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status.

Take care.
Comments
Tordenfod
Like other Swedish **bleep**- they like rocks not rock. They live on stone never
hear Stones.. If only those Russian subs have been for real...
MrLund

You should think of getting themes/skins for the app.

Black/white/green is to sharp in the dark. I use spotify much in the car and the boat in dark. Red/black theme is much better in dark.

It cant be that difficult making an add like that.

I really hope this will be able soon. Atleast try it.

CloudyPlima

how many years and comments and messages would it take for the designers to take this issue seriously?

(i am seeing requests and pleads online reaching back to BC... ) - why is this such a big thing? why hasn't this been considered in the first place...? odd ....for designers not to think about that....-what is their argument for the black screen?

semajkrap

spotify needs an EQ

andyrewthorne

Would be a really neat thing to implement!

nadialesa

Oh gosh, please let us already, at least give us the option to change it to full white, or full black... you don't have to change fonts/titles, nothing else, just the background color... I don't like black 😞 make Spotify more social!

Keithkeith504

It would be so wonderful for even just a single brighter option. In the daytime, outside I can barely see it at all.

vazald

You will break internet if you can make a skin based in Winamp

Kentim

MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU LL BE UNDISPUTED!!! 

cristin_jd

PLEASE, for the love of living in 2018, allow users to change background color preferences. The black background keeps me using Pandora because it is so much less dreary and old feeling.