Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] Make Canvas available worldwide

Please consider launching Canvas in all countries Spotify operates in. We feel left out! 😞 

Updated on 2023-08-18

Hey everyone,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Ideas Exchange.

We're working on making Canvas available to all users and the feature is gradually being rolled out. We appreciate your patience.

As always, we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new info to share.

Comments
Thestrawbryfrog

I used to have canvas, and it still shows as an option in settings, but it won't allow me to turn it on. My sister is sharing my account, and she has it, but mine is gone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and even reset my phone.

Panawgf

It clearly isn’t hard because it does work, once it started working randomly and I thought they finally brought canvas to Ukraine, but then after playing another song it stopped working again. Clearly it can work, I don’t know why can’t they just give it to us.

MementoMori92

Please start Canvas in Ukraine 🫶 this is my better and loved function)

Aplesiespi

I really want this to see this feature in our country but unfortunately it’s still not available for us. I hope the team see this and add it for us too in the future. Correct me if I spelled it’s name wrong 😅

Polash

Want canvas available in Bangladesh wth what are you guys doin c'mon 

Yasith

It's disappointing that you guys are limiting features for the premium users as well. You guys don't charge from premium users based on region I guess? But y'all are cutting off features based on the region! I don't think it's such a big deal to make it available for everyone.

Not_A_Crab_Nebula

I've been using Spotify for more than 3 years, am currently listening to Spotify whilst writing this "Idea", I really do enjoy Spotify, however, for some reason, my account doesn't have Canvas. I did everything listed: Get premium, Turn off data saver, Turn on the Canvas option. But it still does not work, I've tried it on three different phones: an iPhone 7, a Samsung s23 and a Redmi. Which to my surprise all do not work! Clearly, it's not the device, but maybe the account. Please solve this issue as I really miss the canvas option

thanks in advance, please resolve this issue!

SashaMichael234

Canvas still isn't available in Ukraine, and neither is the DJ. This needs to be fixed!

fakehappymeal

I'd really love it if you would make the canvas feature also available in Armenia

anik2645

Please enable Canvas in Bangladesh spotify version